Friday, October 24, 2014

New Mixed Media Beaded Jewelry

Really excited that I was able to finish some new mixed media beaded necklaces for the shop. It's been a little while since I've been able to get some new inventory up and running. These beaded necklaces literally take hours (and sometimes days) to create, but the results are always worth it. There's a mixture of wood, clay, paper, gemstones and art beads in each and every one and no two are ever alike -- unless custom ordered of course!































Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Linda said...

SO happy you're making more. These are just lovely. I wear the one you made for me last year at least once a week and always get the nicest compliments. Getting ready to submit a custom order. I know that you get really busy around this time so I want to ake sure my xmas gifts are all set!! hugs, Linda

Madeline said...

Totally gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...