Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Inside the Studio - Sneak Peek

I've been working hard this past month on finishing some new mixed media necklaces for the shop. I've been getting a lot of e-mails recently wondering if I would be making them again so I'm really happy I was able to get a bunch done.

I'm happy with how they came out but forgot just how much work they are!






I have just a few more custom order finishes and then I'll start listing. Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

jimlynn said...

These do look like a ton of work - but they're so beautiful! It's easy to see why they're in such demand!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOw- loving these necklaces! Beautiful! Hope you are well and having a great Fall!

Pam in IL said...

So pretty!

Carol said...

Really pretty creations, Alissa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...