Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Featured Shop - Eclectic Oasis

Today I'm featuring Eclectic Oasis, a handmade shop that specializes in beautifully crafted crocheted items. I know many of these items are on my wish list. Will they be on yours?


At Eclectic Oasis, you will find a variety of gorgeous, hand-crafted bracelets and necklaces, scarves, purses, baby gifts, and housewares. Here are a few of my favorites from the shop:




You choose the color and pattern and a set is made customized just for you!

To see more of the items Eclectic Oasis has to offer, visit the shop:

And if you'd like to find out more about the shop's talented designer, please visit her blog:

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

Madeline said...

LOVE that scarf. It will definitely be on my wish list!

Melinda said...

Just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...