Thursday, October 9, 2014

Boo!


I love Halloween, and I'm not sure why. Not that there's anything is wrong with Halloween. It's just that I didn't particularly grow up in a Hooray-it's-Halloween type of family. Although... when I really think about it, I'm not real big on dressing up in costumes... and my all-natural lifestyle doesn't really leave much room for artificially flavored candy... so I guess now that I think of it, maybe love is a strong word. I really like Halloween.. :)

Anyways -- I just finished the last of my Halloween designs for the year with this cute little basket and I'm desperately looking for reasons to keep it for myself.



The basket is 6 x 6 x 6 inches, perfect for the small Halloween sampler front. I'm not sure if you can tell by the photos, but the two small woven stripes are dark purple, which I thought added a little contrast to the rich colors in the sampler. I substituted just about every color the pattern called for - opting for rich, warm colors that complimented each other well -- and then threw in the lime green button for a little burst of more color. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

Madeline said...

Gorgeous! On my wish list!

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this is just beautiful! I'm not a big fan of Halloween but I DO love this little basket! Very nice!
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...