Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rudolph Embroidery Hoop Ornament

One of my favorite ornament finishes was featured in an Etsy treasury this week!



My Rudolph ornament was one of the few I had finished into embroidery hoops, a technique I'm often asked to used, but very rarely think to do on my own. This year I made about a dozen or so in this fashion, and I actually really like the way they turned out. I'm so glad that Reka featured my ornament in her treasury.


Santa Claus Has Arrived to Hungary 

3 Painted Burlap Christmas P...
$60

Custom Letter and Envelope F...
$16.95

Christmas Ornament - Santa O...
$16

Wooden Sleigh to paint, raw ...
$10

Seasonal Santa Pillow Cover ...
$32

Santa Hat With Fuzzy Pom Pom...
$15

from Santa gift tags, Christ...
$4.75

Reserved for Hilary
$12

SantaClaus - Print on hard p...
$13.99

Girl's Reindeer Rudolph ...
$22

Cross Stitch Ornament, Rudol...
$12.5

Antique German iron sled sle...
$120

PDF Pattern for Knitted comb...
$3.5

Christmas Jewelry Jolly Sant...
$7.95

santa silhouette pillow cove...
$24.99

Baby Santa Mustache with whi...
$17


Be sure to check out the great gifts being offered in Reka's treasury!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...