Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 Holiday Ornaments

Woo hoo!! Finally finished the last of my non-custom ornaments this year! i was able to get 20 done in total and considering the late start I got on them, I'm more than happy with that number!

I never got around to taking photos of the custom ornaments I created this season, but here are most of the new ornaments. Some are still available in my shops. Any leftovers will be saved for next year or placed on my own tree.



I tried to pick out a favorite of mine from this year, but honestly, I really enjoyed making them all.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Pam in IL said...

Wonderful! I maybe have one or two ornaments done for this year. What finishing technique did you use for the majority of those ornies?

Carol said...

Such a wonderful variety of ornaments!! Just love them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...