Sunday, November 24, 2013

Inside the Studio - Sneak Peek

Woke up this morning feeling very productive! I completed nine new, non-custom items and then re-organized my supplies and inventory until 1 a.m. This time a year gets really crazy and for someone who needs organization to function, I was feeling quite anxious with the amount of supplies and to-finish items I had all over the place. I even took my pictures of my shipping station which I'll share later this week just to document how bad I let it my studio get this time. I am a mess!

I have a few items I need to finish today for some dear customers and then I'll work on listing some new items this week. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still accepting customs or are you done for Christmas delivery? CIMendoza8432@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...