Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

New Holiday Items and Treasury Features

 Today I'm featuring three of my newest holiday items available in my shops.

New Christmas Ornaments




I have been doing somewhat okay with attaining my goal of making some extra time each week to stitch up a few non-custom Christmas ornaments for my shop. These two are nearly identical in in size, color, fabric and finishing which made the process so much easier. Thank you to my lovely sponsors for sending me these great patterns!

Will Work for Cookies Ornament Available At:
Starry Nights Studio
Etsy Shop


Dear Santa Ornament Available At:
Starry Nights Studio
Etsy Shop


I am so happy that my "Will Work for Cookies" ornament was featured in the Cookies for Christmas treasury curated by Anny. There are some great items in this treasury. I especially love the Santa plate and mug -- so clever!


SALE Food Photography, Suga...
$9

Vintage Christmas Oreo Cooki...
$7

Small cookie dish Dear Santa...
$9.98

Gingerbread Cookie Christmas...
$10

Will Work for Cookies Christ...
$15.5

Cookies in a Jar-Great Chris...
$12

Christmas Cookie Cutters Red...
$8

Vintage Stoneware Covered Bo...
$30

Vintage Cookie Cutters Holid...
$12

Christmas cookies glassine b...
$4.5

Natural Ceramic Wedding Deco...
$10

6 Thumbprint Cookies Christm...
$12.99

Gingerbread Men Christmas Ca...
$25

Santa Plate AND Mug - Cookie...
$48

Christmas Tree Ornament Cook...
$1.98

Thankyou Santa. Christmas Pr...
$5.5





Believe Christmas Tin



I had found a few of these Christmas tins at a local shop in town and bought a bunch in advance just because I loved the fact that they weren't the traditional round tins (not that anything is wrong with them) that made them slightly more unique. Being that this tin featured Poinsettias, I went with a pattern that included one and chose colors that matched as best as possible.

Believe Tin Available at:
Starry Nights Studio
Etsy Shop


My Believe tin was also featured in the "Time to Bake Christmas Cookies" treasury curated by DivineOrders. Lovely treasury!

Retro Green Handle Wood Roll...
$12

Vintage Red and Green Christ...
$20

Primitive Christmas decor, C...
$15

Vintage Wood Dough Bowl - Ha...
$65

Linen Cotton Dish Towels Tea...
$17.9

Christmas Melting Snowman Co...
$21

Vintage Metal Christmas Tin,...
$18

Christmas Apron - Red with...
$28.5

Christmas Cookies, Snowman C...
$28

Cloth Napkins Traditional Ta...
$20

Vintage Set of Three Ceramic...
$17

Christmas Tin, Believe Cross...
$20.5

Green Red Christmas Half Apr...
$15

Vintage Cookie Cutters Red G...
$12

Christmas Butter Cookies - 6...
$23

Williams Sonoma Snowman Mugs...
$24.99

Please be sure to check out these great treasuries on Etsy. There are so many great handmade gifts available for the holidays!

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Zeb said...

Pretty finishing! :)
I can't wait til pay day to check out your shop.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How wonderful- love the new items and Congrats on being featured!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...