Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


This year I'm so grateful for so many things - one of them being all of the great people I have met this past year through my art. Whether it be my peers, customers, sponsors or team members, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the dozens of e-mails I receive each day from all of you, and the lovely notes you send. You make it all the more special!

I hope all of you enjoy a safe and happy Thanksgiving day with your family and friends. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Emily emwilks75@hotmail.com said...

Hey Alissa. I never comment directly on your blog but I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all you did for my special day. Thank you so much. I hope you have a great day with your family and the "boys." We will talk soon. BTW. Are you accepting customs right now? Or not until after Christmas? You mentioned that you were a little backed up which I totally understand.You can email me when you get a chance. Thanks again. Emily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...