Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween Sampler

Happy Friday!

Today I'm featuring my Halloween sampler recently listed in my Etsy and Studio shop.

The sampler sold much faster than I had anticipated so now my dilemma is trying to decide if I should stitch up and finish a second one or just move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I came across this frame in a local shop. I am always drawn to uniquely-shaped or sized frames and this qualified as both. The rich dark brown color, emphasized by the ornate details, made the stitched design look that much more elegant and the size made it a perfect match for the pattern. I'm really pleased with the way this one came out.

Pattern Details:
Design: Almost Halloween
Designer: The Drawn Thread
Stitch Count: 24 x 176
Fabric: 32 ct. Antique White
Fibers: DMC, with a few color substitutions
Finishing Materials: frame, brown backing paper, sawtooth hanger

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this is delightful! I'd want one in every room of the house and I'm not even a big fan of Halloween! PRECIOUS!
Lynn

LastingAllure said...

That is so awesome! I think you should stitch another one up if this one sold so fast! Love the frame too great find!

Pam in IL said...

Love it! Depending on how long it took to stitch this, I'd probably stitch up another one before starting on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fantastic sampler- I can see why it sold immediately! You are making such cool stuff!

Carol said...

I can see why that sold so quickly, Alissa--it is just adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...