Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Inside the Studio - Halloween and Thanksgiving

I've been really feeling the pressure to get some new pieces done in time for Halloween and Thanksgiving. The hard part of the process is finding extra time to create "new" pieces while still completing custom requests which can be REALLY difficult at times so I'm really happy that this week, I was able to get a few pieces stitched up.

This is my "needs to be finished/tweaked" table right now. This week will be dedicated to doing just that!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Hannah Durando said...

Really love the halloween one at the back!

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- you are a busy lady! I love all of your fab designs : ) Love the Halloween one- and the beautiful Roses : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...