Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Garden Pleasures Cross Stitch Framed Art

Just a quick post to feature my new Garden Pleasures cross stitched framed piece. I mailed out this piece over the weekend and was glad that the recipient really liked it. As much shipping as I do, I can't tell you how relieved I am once I know it actually got there in one piece. :)



























The square frame was originally all oak, but was a little beaten up and needed a new paint job so I opted for a base sage green and then dry brushed it a bit to make it look a little older. I'm wondering now if the color is right -- but I tend to over-analyze everything so I guess it is what it is.

The pattern is "Garden Pleasures" and it's from Little House Needleworks.

Click on photo to purchase pattern


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...