Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Birds of a Feather Framed Art

Finished up this piece in less than 2 days which is just the way I like it! Really cute design but I wish it had more color changes. If I had to add one more shade of brown I was going to throw it right out the window! :)



The pattern is called "Birds of a Feather" and it's by Heart in Hand Needleart. I stitched it up on 32 count linen and added some brown backing paper and a sawtooth hanger to the back of the frame. I would think this would be a really cute piece to hang up around Thanksgiving time so when (if) I have some free time, I totally anticipate stitching one up for myself.



Thanks for your awesome e-mails, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, I just HAD to PIN this one!!! TOO cute and so glad you didn't just throw it out the window! Love all those little birds and yes, it really would be cute at Thanksgiving!
Lynn

Carol said...

Oh, how cute! I'm with you, Alissa--I just hate stitching browns!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- you are so fast at stitching- love this great scene!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...