Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I've Been Up To!

My 1-year old puppy, Bentley had to have a little "surgery" if you know what I mean, so I've been home with him for the majority of this past week. I figured it would be a good time for me to get a lot of stuff done in my shop so it was a win-win but I didn't think it'd be this difficult to keep a little dog "quiet."

For the first five days after the surgery, he was on doggie Percocet which kept him groggy for the most part. That was when I was able to get the most of my work done. Now it's been a week, he's off the Percocet and he's feeling extremely playful so I spend the majority of my time screaming "don't run!" "don't jump!" and "calm down!" lol


This is Bentley in his inflatable cone collar. I had to buy this 2 days after the surgery because he literally refused to move wearing the cone the vet sent him home with!

Anyways... as I said, I was able to get a lot of stuff done in a small amount of time. This was my dining room table a few days ago.




This includes over 40 tin-cushions (18 custom orders), 40 note card sets (20 custom orders), 12 custom greeting cards and about 14 needlecraft projects. About half of those needlecraft projects I ended up "finishing" last night but I haven't taken any photos yet. At first I thought the best idea was to keep completing  projects and take all the pictures all at once but now I'm thinking that was a HORRIBLE idea. I'm going to need another week just to take pictures and ship all of this! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Pam in IL said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love how you have everything set out so neatly on your dining room table. My dining room table is always such a mess, lol.

Hope Bentley doesn't overdo it.

jimlynn said...

First of al.....OMGoodness......Bentley is adorable!! He looks so cute in his very fashionable "necklace". So cute. Sounds like he's feeling better too.
So many wonderful projects! And all so pretty! Don't know how you so it. Fabulous!
Lynn

Carol said...

Aww... poor little Bentley--hope he feels 100% very soon :)

How wonderful to see all of your projects lined up like that, Alissa! Good luck with all the shipping...

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awwww- poor poochie! I hope he is on the mend! Holy Guacamole- you have been very very productive- look at all of the fun you have been having!!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, you have been really busy. Hope Bentley is recovered now! We have two new kittens that are going on 9 months old now, what would we do without our precious pets! Hugs, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...