Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Simple Sugars Product Review


One of my favorite shows currently on TV is Shark Tank (airs Fridays at 9:00 p.m. EST on ABC). If you aren’t familiar with the show, the concept is simple. “Contestants” pitch a concept, product or business model to a panel of investors (“sharks”) in hopes of getting a deal. Many are turned down of course, but there are definitely some major success stories.

Roughly a month ago, Lazi Lazzari, an 18-year old from Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania appeared on Shark Tank to pitch her Simple Sugars scrubs to the panel of investors.  Lani claimed that she had always had a hard time finding products that didn’t cause her sensitive skin to become irritated and because of it, she decided to create her own all-natural product line called Simple Sugars. I, too, have sensitive skin, so this product intrigued me right away. I also fell in love with the idea that this young girl could work as hard as she has towards making her dream of having a successful line a reality.

Lani on Shark Tank

Even before she had finalized a deal on the show, I was on the website ordering the Coconut Body Scrub. It took about three weeks to get here (apparently 15,000 orders came flooding in as soon as the show aired -- far too much to handle with her existing set-up), but it’s here now and I LOVE IT! In fact, I love it so much I went right back to the website to order more.
My Coconut Body Scrub

Besides the fact this stuff looks and smells good enough to eat -- and comes with a small spoon that really makes it tempting to do just that, believe me -- it made my hands sooooo soft. I have told all of my family and friends about Simple Sugars and now I'm sharing it with you. I have no affiliation with the product whatsoever. I just know that if you try it, you will all love it as much as I do!
By the way, if you’re not a fan of coconut, the body scrub comes in many other fragrances including almond, strawberry, vanilla and more.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...