Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Decoupage Cross Stitch Art

Just mailed out these two decoupage cross stitch framed art pieces to Desi in Kansas.




I had more of an issue making sure the pattern would fit in the first Welcome frame. There is nothing worse than being halfway done with your stitching and then having that "Uh-oh, is this going to fit?" panic attack. Luckily it did or I'm sure this would have been thrown out the window and never seen again! The second piece I stitched on a smaller count because I learned my lesson from the first frame. Hopefully Desi enjoys these two pieces as much as I enjoyed making them!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW!! Both are sensational! I really love that second one. Just gorgeous.
Lynn

Hannah Durando said...

Beautiful work! I also love the thought put in with the theme of the frames.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...