Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun with Chipboard

Over my Christmas break, I was able to spend a little time organizing and re-organizing some of the stash in my studio and I have found that not only do I have too much "stuff" in general, I have too much "stuff" I'm not using and have no plans for. I am an organization freak so seeing it all before me when I had just a little too much extra time on my hands for it to bother me, got me all worked up. I started putting all of this extra stash in a box and one of my New Year's resolutions is to deal with it.

The first thing I "dealt with" were these really cute chipboard letters I had from K & Co. I bought them because they were pretty -- how many times do we all do that, right? But then they sat in a drawer for probably 2 years if not more. I decided to place them all before me and see how many words I could spell in order to use the most stash. Here are two samples.



Not bad, right? And really, so easy to do. The paper and the letters themselves do all the work. It made me feel good to check off these chipboard letters from the virtual checklist in my head ---- until I realized that now I have leftover letters that basically spell nothing. Any ideas?? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

BOTh are way cute - and pretty too! Love the big letters of the chipboard! Great way to start organizing stuff.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great job with the baby cards- love the chipboard and the colors of the DP you used. How fun is that!

Carol said...

Those are adorable, Alissa!! Great way to use the letters--they really are so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...