Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm back!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. My Christmas break was great, but as always, too short. It was fabulous to be able to completely “power down” for two weeks. I found that in my “powering down” mode, I was able to really relax and still be quite productive. In fact, I “finished” 8 stitching projects I had completed but never did anything with, worked on some plans for new cards, and even reorganized my craft room - including a new and improved shipping station I’m quite pleased with. I also finished off and published three more hubs.

Now that I’m back at work I realize more than ever that I am going to have to be really efficient with my time in order to keep up my progress while still maintaining a somewhat non-stressful life when I get home. Part of that plan will need to be “powering down” more. So wish me luck that I’m successful in that!

I will work on taking some pictures of my newest “stuff” and will be posting soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Hey Alissa.......so glad you had a good Christmas and all that! Sounds like you were very productive on your time off too. Can't wait to see all the creations for 2013!
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...