Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Cross Stitch Desk Supplies Decor

Hi everyone!


I'm taking a few minutes to upload some photos of a couple of the cross-stitched pencil cups with a Christmas theme I made this year. I wish I had come up with this project sooner because they sold well, but unfortunately, any time you deal with needlework, it takes much longer to make and I ran out of time. I'm going to have to work on designs for other seasons  once I have some extra time because they were really a lot of fun to make!

I chose four different but coordinating patterns and stitched them up on linen before mounting them to some comic book board and inserting them in the grooves of the photo holder. They're about 4" x 4" and perfect as a little desktop accessory.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fun, pretty, cute, and very useful!! Great project!
Lynn

Ranae said...

Awesome finished piece

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- this is an awesome project- love this idea too...as you can enjoy the needlework everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...