Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Break

Hi everyone!

With the holidays quickly approaching, I’ve decided to take an actual vacation from EVERYTHING! Ya! I always take the holiday week off from work-work, but I’ve never completely shut down my shop/blog, etc, etc., which means I usually run around like a nutcase trying to re-stock my virtual shelves, write some articles, and fine-tune all of my business “stuff.” This year, I’ve decided to take a break from all that too and really focus on spending some time with my family just relaxing.

I’m completely out of stock of all of my Christmas items so that’s good, and I plan to ship the rest of my packages out today and tomorrow, and then after that, I’m closing shop until January 2, 2013! YA!!!

I want to personally thank everyone who has read my blog, visited me on HubPages, purchased any of my items, and have sent me love in so many forms this year. I feel very blessed to have had such a successful year doing what I love. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I can’t wait to hear from you all again soon!

Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Way to go!!!!! Enjoy your time with the family and have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...