Sunday, November 4, 2012

Productive Weekend!

I just love productive weekends. It didn't necessarily start out perfectly, but I finished strong at least. I was able to get my latest batch of shipments done for tomorrow's mail and also finish up a custom school-themed ornament, a keepsake box, some beaded fobs AND I had a little time to watercolor. Can't complain about that!


I still have to take pics of the keepsake box and beaded fobs but I was able to take a few pictures of the school ornament before it got shipped to Australia. Here's how it turned out: 


The pattern is from Lizzie Kate. I believe the person who ordered it is a teacher -- or its going as a teacher gifts -- I don't know, someone's a teacher! :)

I had never thought of making this into an ornament but I guess its the right size to do so, so good idea Tracy! Wish I had thought of it myself. Hope it looks good on your tree!

Thanks for stopping by! Off to take some pics.
 



2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this would be PERFECT for any teacher! SO CUTE!
Lynn

Carol said...

You've sure been busy, Alissa--glad you got everything in the mail. And your teacher ornament is adorable--I know they'll be very pleased with it "down under!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...