Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bundle of Joy

Just finished up a custom order of 30 baby boy-themed cards for an upcoming baby shower and stopped to take a photo before shipping them off. I have finally perfected the art of assembly when putting together multiples of the same card so it really wasn't as daunting as I had originally thought. 


The theme is brown, baby blue and teal so I completely lucked out with the DP because I had a TON of this stuff in my stash. The paper was pretty enough to stand on its own (love when paper can do that), so I just cut a 2x5 strip of the same paper, matted it with teal cardstock and adhered it with foam tape just so it would stand out a little. The sentiment was part of a sticker pack the expecting mother's sister had found and shipped to me, so I adhered that to some brown scallop-framed cardstock and attached it to the center. 

The inside contains all of the party details so for obvious reasons I can't show pictures, but I did take extra strips of paper I had for the envelopes just for a little added touch. All-in-all, I think they came out good and I really hope she likes them.

Off to check your blogs!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...