Saturday, September 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home Key Holder

I finished up my Home Sweet Home cross-stitch project this weekend and decided to finish it as a key holder. I used a 5x7" frame I had purchased from IKEA (and had in my stash) and then added three medium-to-large sized rings to the bottom frame. I also added a brown paper backing and a sawtooth picture frame hanger so that it can be mounted to any wall. Just something a little different!

The stitching was completed on 28 ct white Jobelan using DMC threads. I made no color substitutions because I loved the vibrant colors.




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Josephine said...

I just purchased this item from your shop and I can't wait to receive it. It's so cute!

jimlynn said...

Great idea to make this into a key holder! I, too, love those pretty colors!
Lynn

Marghe said...

Que lindo
es hermoso .... saludos desde Venezuela..

that cute
is beautiful .... Greetings from Venezuela...

Carol said...

What a great idea, Alissa--so cute! And so useful, too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...