Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!

Just got through putting the last finishing touches on my "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" sign!




I stitched this pattern from Amy Bruecken Designs on 28 ct ivory Jobelan and made no color substitutions. It was a fun, quick design and a joy to stitch. For the finishing, I added a photo hanger to the back so that it can be hung on a wall, or just left alone on a ledge or in a display holder. I went with a very vibrant background to really bring out the colorful fruits within the pattern. My favorite part was the lime green beads in the glass and the little olive.

I'm finishing up a few more pieces I had stitched earlier in the month, so hopefully I will be posting those shortly.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love it!! I love the beads and the olive too! ;o)

megan_bright said...

I loveee that!!

Shelleen said...

Came out great!

Carol said...

What an adorable finish, Alissa!! I'll bet that was such fun to stitch :)

Katrien said...

looks great!

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous! Hugs, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...