Sunday, February 19, 2012

Elegant Pumpkins - Framed

Finally got my Elegant Pumpkins matted and framed!




I found this really great place, www.pictureframes.com where I was able to custom order my mat. As all needlecrafters know, a pre-cut mat doesn't always work around our projects, and that was the case with this one. I went back and forth on colors until I settled on the burgundy and them framed it with a simple black 11x14" wood frame. 

My plan is to keep it on my dining room serving table, but unfortunately, it's not really pumpkin season, so they'll have to go away for a few months. :(

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Isn't it amazing how much difference it makes once it's framed! Love the color of the matting you selected too. Beautiful! I'd probably leave it out all year no matter since I know how much work went into it!
Lynn

Fifi said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...