Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away - Etsy Treasury

It was so dreary today, and from what I've heard of the weather forecast here in Connecticut, it doesn't look like I'll be seeing much sun until the weekend -- so, I figured I might as well just go with it and create my Treasury Tuesday around the rain. Fortunately the items in this treasury are quite the opposite of the gloominess going on outside!

Enjoy!

'Rain Rain Go Away' by MyStarryNightsStudio


Handmade Earrings, Silver Pl...
$29.00

Dancing in the Rain Embroide...
$13.99

Little Umbrella
$20.00

Leather iPad Case with Frenc...
$68.00

Umbrella Mug
$25.00

Singing In The Rain- Nursery...
$14.00

Cloud mobile.... Rain of col...
$24.00

the rainy day necklace.
$12.00

Rainy day - Whimsical Girl w...
$9.00

Rain or Shine, Yellow & Teal...
$14.00

Karen Tarlton Original Oil P...
$112.00

Rainy Day Necklace
$14.00

Chase the Clouds Away - Arch...
$4.00

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorr...
$10.00

Continual Wooden Calendar - ...
$15.00

Rain Button Set
$3.00

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

drumbeatcherry2 said...

I think the "rainy day necklace" is really cute and pretty, especially the gold one. I make a lot of my own jewelry - maybe I should put some of it up on my blog.
And I know! It's going to be raining for the next couple of days - including my birthday (I'm from Connecticut too)
Rain, Rain, Go Away!www.middle-schooldreamer.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...