Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fun, Floral Cards

I haven't made cards without stamping and coloring for awhile so I made these two cards using my good ol' K&Co. paper and some Nestabilities.



I went with pretty much the same paper and design, making just a few minor tweaks on each, but I think this paper is the kind that doesn't need a whole lot of "bells and whistles." I just went with some simple layering before adding sentiments that were accessorized with some matted Nestabilities. Very clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

VERY pretty! Beautiful paper too. I really like these!
Have a great day.
Lynn

Paige said...

Beautiful papers on these two lovely cards! Was it difficult cutting the paper up? LOL!

Carrie said...

beautiful papers. these turned out great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...