Friday, May 6, 2011

Featured Shop - La Bellezza Perlina

Of of my most recent purchases came from a shop that I featured in my Starry Starry Night Treasury last Tuesday. 


La Bellezza Perlina features gorgeous woodburned gifts, rosaries, jewelry and more. I had the honor of purchasing this "Starry Snowy Night Woodburned Handpainted Star Mirror." Remember it?


The mirror arrived within a few days of my purchase in perfect condition. And though the photos are great, they didn't do it justice. I was so thrilled when I saw the level of detail that came along with this little work-of-art. The mirror is currently happily sitting on my desk at work, and I can't tell you how many people have asked me about it. It is for this reason I decided to make a little time to catch up with Tracey, the shop owner of La Bellezza Perlina, and I found that she is actually British (though she lives in the states), and comes from parents who both were painters -- obviously where she got her amazing talent. She is a very visual person who likes to "make something out of nothing" and has been crafting and creating for as long as she can remember. Though she works with all kinds of media, she LOVES photography, which I'm hoping she shares with us very soon. Along with my mirror, here are some other great products in Tracey's shop.






Please take some time to visit La Bellezza Perlina. She was a dream to work with and is super, amazingly talented!!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

Crafty Cre8tions said...

I can see why you loved it!! Just beautiful :)
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...