Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I know it's late now, but I hope everyone had a really great Easter today. As for me, I spent the day at my parent's house enjoying a good ol' fashion Italian 14-course meal. At one point we were literally all moaning in the house from being so completely disgustingly bloated. :)

It was a very productive weekend for me. I rearranged my craft room, and by rearranged, I mean that at one point I couldn't see my floor. I really wish I would have taken pictures because those who know me best, would never believe I had my room looking like it did... but I really have wanted a designated area for just all of my inventory separate from everything else, and for once I finally have that so I'm thrilled! In a day or two I will be posting pictures of a greeting card rack my dad made for me. It's delish!

I also got the order for 30 note cards done (woo hoo!!) as well as the three cards. I will post the cards shortly - too tired tonight - but I'm posting the note cards as proof I got it done. At one point I thought I was going to cry, but I finished! Thanks to all of the supportive e-mails I got -- 30 really didn't seem like such a big number at the time...



Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Whoa! Alot of cards there Alisa and I know they're all wonderful (and know you're glad they're DONE)!!!
Sounds like you had a great Easter and wish I'd been there FOR SURE!!!Sounds toooooo yummy!!!
Lynn

Jennipher Lowery said...

Wow! Great job on completing that assignment. They look gorgeous.

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats on getting all those cards done! Wow!!! Glad your Easter was good too!!
Thankfully, I kept my eating in check this Easter!!!

Maria

Carrie said...

beautiful Alissa, Sounds like you had a great Easter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...