Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Girl Scrapbook

Finally got my baby girl premade scrapbook album custom order done, woo hoo! The request was made based on a previous baby girl scrapbook I had made.I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to come up with new ideas for the inside pages, but I got this new paper from K&Co. and I must say that everything just kind of fell into place just based on how insanely gorgeous this paper is.

This particular album has 12 coordinating inside-pages, with an intro page that includes baby stats. Because it was for a baby girl, I went over the top with pearls and flowers, and stuck to a strictly pink girly-girl theme. Fingers-crossed that the recipient likes it!

If you're a card-maker who hasn't scrapbooked yet, premades are a great way to start because you don't have to sift through thousands of your photos and they make really great, unique gifts. Give 'em a try!

Here are a few of the inside pages:


    
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this is SO pretty and I know whoever you made it for will love it. I've never even attempted a scrapbook before - but if I do I'll get the premade kind like you suggested!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

Alissa, this is precious and will be cherished for sure! Hugs, Karen

Carrie said...

what a great scrapbook. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it and love the paper you used.

Crafty Creations said...

Wow!! Terrific!!!!! Your client is going to LOVE this premade scrapbook! I love that paisley paper on the front!! Gorgeous!!
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...