Thursday, January 27, 2011

All Star Birthday & 21st

Quick post before I head off to work. I had a request come in from a grandmother who needed a 10th birthday card for her grandson, and a 21st birthday card for her granddaughter. The only information I was given was that the 10-year old really liked the Boston Red Sox (ugh), and the 21-year old liked girly things and the color teal. Let me just tell you how much easier the 21st birthday card was...








For the baseball fan, I created a very basic baseball design and used some very generic baseball embellies I had in my stash (they're from Jolee's I believe). Luckily they were blue and red -- luckily the Red Sox colors. Phew!










For the 21st birthday card, I used teal designer paper I grabbed from a few different companies, and just did some layering with it until I was happy with the result. I foam tape in between the daisies so it gave it more dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

BOTH are SUPER!!!! I really like both of them and know they'll be a hit.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have a couple of friends in Boston and they really LOVE their Red Socks- great card- he will go bonkers for this! Love the birthday card too- very pretty colors.

Crafty Creations said...

Both are just terrific! I love the sentiment inside the first one!

And the second is just gorgeous! Love the sentiment panel w/ the punch!!
TGIF :)
Maria

Paige said...

Two great birthday cards!

Janie Printz said...

Very nice card & love your color combo. Cute little flowers really make it.
Janie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...