Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa & Rudolph


This card was a custom order that I'm really considering making more of just for ME! I love this image from Sassy Cheryl's so much - it's just adorable! I wasn't sure what to put on the inside, so I just used "Have yourself a merry little Christmas," but I'm thinking for my next set, I'll have to come up with something more clever. The image is colored with Prismas and chalks and then inked at the edges with more chalks. Icicle stickles was used for the snow. I went with a very, very simple layout on this one just because the image is just too darn cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMG Alissa......that image is to die for!!!! Precious! I've GOT to go check that one out. Too cute.
Lynn

Marilyn said...

hahahaaha... this is so, so cute!

Crafty Creations said...

Great image!!! The snow looks so realistic!!! I agree - keeping the layout simple so the image takes center stage!!
Perfect!
Maria

Paige said...

Fun image! You'll have fun making more of these!

Karen Howard said...

Really cute, definitely make more for yourself!!! My prismas are still sitting in the container. Hugs, Karen

Carrie said...

I'd definitely make more of these!! This is adorable.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Alissa this is so cute! I'd positively make more for me ;)

Laura said...

Alissa,THis is stunning.I just love clean and simple cards.You did an awesome job coloring that image.

Teressa Thompson said...

This is adorable! Hmmm I'm not sure what I'd put inside either. I first thought... party till your nose falls off... but they look shocked... so not sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...