Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa at the Beach

For the next two weeks, the ladies of Stamps R Us are challenging everyone to show us their "Anything Goes" projects, and because our challenge is being co-sponsored by StampitCrazy and Bonibleaux Designs, I just had to use this adorable digi "Santi Beaches" from Bonibleaux.

I tend to make and sell a lot of holiday trees and wreaths around this time, so I think because I've been so busy doing that, plus finishing up my holiday shopping, I haven't been feeling like making cards recently, let alone holiday cards, so this was the perfect card to kind of get me back in the swing of things. I embrace the non-traditional cards because you really can get creative with them so this was a lot of fun. The paper is from Stampin Up and I just love how it all coordinates in a tropical theme. The digi is colored with Prismas and inked at the edges, and there's a lot of dimension you may or may not be able to see.

I hope you all join us at Stamps R Us sometime in the next two weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

He's a cutie Alissa! Love that paper you used with him too. Fun card.
Lynn

Marilyn said...

Great card Alissa! It feels so sunny with the bright colours & I love that image

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Alissa he is A+dorable! I love how coordinated he is and he looks absolutely COOL on that beautiful beach! So glad to be a part of your challenge!

Carrie said...

thats one cool santa! lol love this image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...