Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pine Needles Everywhere

Just finished filling the last of my Christmas tree and wreaths orders (I hope at least). I really enjoy making them, and I really love the fact that people still ask me for them each year, but I have to admit, there comes a point when my hands are literally raw from the wire and pine needles and I'm just "done" with the whole thing.

A few people have e-mailed me for pictures of what some of them look like so I took a picture of the last three of them before they get shipped to their homes. Sorry for the bad pictures, but like I said, I'm just really done with this. :)


5 comments:

Carrie said...

your wreaths are beautiful Alissa. So talented

Crafty Creations said...

These are beautiful Alissa! Your customers will be so thrilled with them!!
Maria

Laura said...

WOW!! these are gorgeous!! Alissa,what can't you do?LOL

jimlynn said...

I can see why people would want them as they're GORGEOUS!!!! And yes, I image they're alot of work. Beautiful!
Lynn

Marilyn said...

These are beautiful & I can see why people ask for them again & again. I would be too if I lived closer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...