Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa Baby


I just love love LOVE this "Sassy Christmas" digi from Bugaboo! Jodie, the talented artist behind Bugaboo is sponsoring our Holiday Card challenge over at Stamps R Us for the next two weeks and our DT has come up with some really great samples, so don't forget to check us out!

I colored the digi with my prismas and then added some snow glitter to her outfit and hat to give it her fur a little dimension. I used my K&Company holiday paper stack for most of the layering and used my scallop punch on the red swirl paper just to change it up a little bit. I popped the image up with some foam squares for added dimension, too! I made a gift card holder to coordinate with this and I'll post pics of it soon!

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Laura said...

What a Fun card!You did an awesome job adding the fur to the dress.

jimlynn said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!! Alissa, this is adorable. Love that layout and the paper you used too. I'm thinking I HAVE TO HAVE some of that snow glitter! Precious card.
Lynn

Carrie said...

Awesome card Alissa! I love the 'fur' trim you added to her outfit. Great layout too

Paige said...

ooh-la-la! Fun card!

Crafty Creations said...

Wowzers - she sure is sexy huh?? lol - great image!!
Maria

Karen Howard said...

She is super cute and sexy!!! Love the fur trim as well. Hugs, Karen

Jenny said...

This is super fun! I'm so glad I'm part of the Bugaboo team, I love Jodie's images too!

Patricia said...

The trim on the dress and hat are the *perfect* finishing touch! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute cute cute! Love the fur trim on this sassy lady!

Marilyn said...

Campy, vampy & oooh-la-la! Jodie's digis are so cute & I do like these saucy ones & you've done a grand job on this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...