Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Polka Dots


So this is a little different from me. It's a card made without any stamping whatsoever. Very very rarely do I do this. In fact, I don't even think about it, but I sold this card early in the morning and by the night time, I had 4 more requests for it, so if that doesn't get it through my head that I don't absolutely have to stamp, I don't know what will... The paper is a mish-mosh from my collection, and the tag embellishment is from K & Company. I raised the tag and the sentiment paper flower with some foam tape, and the rest is as simple as it gets.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty and bright and cheerful. I don't think you'd need any stamping on this. It's perfect like it is.
LYnn

Laura said...

Oh Alissa,I love it when I come up with a card with out stamps.Specially if you have to color.This card Is fabulous.Like Lynn says,Its bright and cheerful.

Paige said...

Bright and cheerful, a perfect birthday card!

Karen Howard said...

I'm loving the bright colors you used on this card!!! Absolutely stunning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Bright and cheery- I can see why you sold lots of these- I never make a card without stamping either.....fun!

CatWoman said...

I love the bright colours. Its amazing how pretty cards come out without stamping on them sometimes.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations Alissa, how cool is that?! I love the bright colors, it's very pretty and girlie!

Carrie said...

what a sweet birthday card and I love those 2 little tags, they're perfect.

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...