Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Congrats to the Bride & Groom


Finally got some time in my craft room this weekend to make a few cards. This card was a custom order for an upcoming wedding. The wedding colors are black, white and raspberry. Isn't that pretty? I chose to use this adorable bride and groom digi stamp set from DigiStamp Boutique and colored them with my Prismas. I was so happy to find this bride and groom DP in my collection and even happier that I had cranberry ribbon with a little sparkle to it. Perfect timing and color for this card! By the way, the inside says "Congratulations to the happy couple!"

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hi Alissa......this is so cute! That DP goes perfect with the precious image - and of course, your coloring is great.
Very cute card.
Lynn

Crafty Creations said...

Adorable digi!!! That card could of been sent to me 13 years ago - those were my wedding colors too!!!

The bride and groom will love this!!
Maria

Carrie said...

the paper is perfect! Great wedding card

Ruth said...

This is so adorable! thank you for sharing!

Laura said...

Hello Alissa,What an adorable little couple.And you did a fantastic job with them.TFS

Patricia said...

How cute! That's a great color combo, too!

Paige said...

This is a great wedding card!

Marilyn said...

So cute Alissa! I love your papers, layout & that is such a sweet image.

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful wedding card Alissa and I love your prisma coloring! I have a HUGE tin of prisma colored pencils but have no clue how to color with them!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this- pretty colors and great image. TFS

Patty said...

Such a perfect wedding card. I love how everything matches so nicely and your dp is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...