Monday, October 18, 2010

Bride-to-Be

This card was a custom order for a bridal shower, and it came in the perfect time for our next Stamps R Us Challenge which was based off of one of my layouts.

I have had this paper in my possession for at least a year and never used it because I was waiting for the perfect occasion, and I thought a bridal shower, where I could be a little more girly, was the perfect time to bring it out. I wish you could see the paper in person because there is a pearlized sheen to it that is SO pretty!

The stamp is from Rubbernecker, and in the past I've always used it for bridesmaid's dresses, but for this occasion I basically decided to load it up with glitter which my Chihuahua is currently wearing and tracking throughout my house. :)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join us at Stamps R Us! 





12 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the image & your papers are perfect.

Paige said...

Glitterific!

jimlynn said...

SO PRETTY! Love that layout too. Your paper is just perfect for this.
Lynn

Patty said...

What a pretty bridal shower card and such a great layout! Nicely done!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the glimmer and the pretty DSP you used together!

Patricia said...

Oh, how pretty! I like the layout and the different papers you used. Oooooops on the glitter!

Laura said...

Hello Alissa,What a fantastic sketch and the card is just beautiful.TFS

Lilsweetpea said...

Gorgeous card!! You rocked this sketch!!

Laura said...

Hello again Alissa,Please Don't hestitate to let me know if you need anything.I'm all caught up on the entries for our SRU blog.

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful wedding card and awesome sketch!!! Love the shimmer you added to the dress.

Carrie said...

you did a wonderful job with this layout Alissa. I love the sparkly wedding dress.

Jenny said...

Very pretty! Great DP combos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...