Thursday, September 23, 2010

Frog Prince

Another quick post tonight. I sold this card Friday and realized I never posted it! I've had this DP for years and years and I just love the safe and red combo. The digi is from Hambo and it's called Frog Prince. He is colored with Prismas and then propped on top of a scallop Nesties. The flowers were punched from Anna Griffin papers I had bought when I first started scrapbooking (over 10 years ago). Everything is popped with foam tape in various heights - probably should have taken a picture of the card laying down, but you'll just have to trust me. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Laura said...

How adorable is this.I love the DP.The image is so cute.

Paige said...

The coloring on the image is terrific! Love the dimension on this pretty card!

jimlynn said...

Hey Alissa.....this is just too cute! Your coloring is fantastic too.
Lynn

Crafty Creations said...

Love it Alissa! I had that paper too! That frog is adorable. I love Hambo stamps...I just have to get around to buying some!!
Maria

Carrie said...

OMGosh I LOVE IT! I love the sentiment, the image and the colors. I love all of it. So so cute.

Marilyn S said...

Fabulous card! The paper, image, coloring & embellishments are perfect together.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a wonderful card, I love the frog and the flowers you made!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...