Monday, August 2, 2010

HapBEE-lated Birthday


I made this card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week. The challenge was to create a project using something from Becky Kazana's Etsy shop for inspiration. I chose her Bee Mine Behive Wedding Cake topper because it's just so absolutely creative and clever.


For the image, I used another Jessica Lynn Original Brentwood stamp. I love how cute her little Brentwood Owl is! The DP is some old old old DP I have had since I started scrapbooking years ago. The funny part is I used this paper because it had bees in the background, and I ended up covering all of them up with all of the embellishments. I swear they're in there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cute!

JessicaLynn said...

This card is just adorable!! I really love it! Toooo cute!

Jessica Lynn

Crafty Creations said...

Very cute!! What a fun Etsy challenge. I haven't played in one yet but I want too!! Ugh - so many challenges - so little time!
Maria

Carrie said...

cute...I do that with dp some times too by the time I'm done covering the card you don't see much of it but I like the sunflowers on it goes well with the bee image

Paige said...

What a fun inspiration piece! your card is adorable!

Laura said...

Hello Alissa,I just love this little bee.Sooo Cute!TFS

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card... I love bee stamps but keep the real thing away!!! Love the sunflowers in the background paper.

jimlynn said...

Alissa, this is just precious! Love your DP, image, and everything else. So cute.
Lynn

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh, how cute! Your sentiment is just perfect as well!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I love the theme of bee's too! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...