Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

UGH!

It's been more than one week since my last post... but for good reason! I got some kind of God-awful stomach bug that came with a high fever and completely knocked me out for a good five days straight. No need to go into details, but for awhile I thought I might need to be on an IV. It can get very depressing to be sick like that which is why it was so nice that I found out I had won the SPCC Challenge on Wednesday. Samantha, the host of SPCC, put together a great prize pack I'm so excited to receive. Check it out - they offer great challenges every Tuesday.

Luckily I didn't get any custom orders this week because this weekend I haven't felt like doing much of anything besides watching the Olympics in my pajamas. I'm going to definitely need to get some inventory going tomorrow, though, so I plan on spending the day in my studio.

Thanks to all the Feel Better e-mails I got. You guys are the best.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, Alissa, hope you feel better soon! Not much fun, I know. And congrats on winning! That's great.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were so sick last week, but I'm glad to see you back and felling better I hope.

Congrats on your win as well :)

Patty (LaLatty) said...

So sorry to hear that you have been so sick, but I'm glad to see you back again and feeling better I hope.

Congrats on your win :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...