Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!

Whew! This has been very brutal and unproductive week. Did what I had to do but it didn't give me much time after work to create any new inventory, which I'm in desperate need of.  Luckily I was able to finally finish my "Thanks a Bunch" card I've been working on all week. And by working on, I mean picking up and playing with for awhile and then setting it down with a groan.

Final product ended up looking like this.



I literally went from hating to loving this card overnight mostly due to the DP I was able to find in my scrap bin. Until that point, I could just not get this image to look right with anything.  As an OCD, matchy matchy girl, it taught me a very important lesson to never color an image without DP to match it with... way too stressful.

Anyways, I think I got this digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique, and I colored it with Prismas. I'm convinced that everyone has their own favorite coloring style, techique and medium, and I'm ready to admit that mine is the Prismas (for the time being at least). I think it's the control freak in me. :)

Sentiment is computer-generated and nestabilitized.

Thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love how you're using this dcwv stack. Wonderful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...