Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, Christmas 2009 is officially over and I hope everyone had a safe, happy and healthy one!

I can't believe it, but I was able to get all of my orders out in time, wrap all my gifts and bake all my cookies. It's funny how no matter how far behind you feel, it always gets done, right? I'm on "vacation" from work until January 4th now, so besides heading to Mohegan Sun with Brian and my parents on Sunday, the plan is to baracade myself in my craft room and gear up for Valentine's Day. However, I did get a YourStory for Christmas, so I have a feeling tomorrow will be spent playing with my new toy.  Kudos to my boyfriend for actually listening to something I said when I first saw the infomercial. I was shocked he even knew I wanted that.  :)

So... before I even think about this upcoming week, here's the Christmas wrap-up.

Christmas Eve at my grandma's house was great as usual. 

The woman is 87 years old and is still able to spend the entire day cooking the traditional feast which consisted of 7, yes 7, different kinds of fish, 5 brocolli and spinach breads, 5 Sicilian pizzas, veal cutlets, sausage, roasted peppers, and salad - besides the dozens of cookies she had already baked earlier in the week.  Something tells me I didn't get those genes considering I'm only 28 and I get tired just watching her.

Christmas day was at our house, but catered by my mom. (Good deal, right?) 

Favorite images of the day:

I got the boys these "Wreck the Halls" t-shirts at Joanns.

Grandma and Mikayla (my boyfriend's niece)

Dad and Mikayla

Mikayla feeding Spike from the cheese and crackers platter.

Mikayla right before she laid down on the dog bed with Oliver to take her nap.

Best cookies:


Best gift: 
Couldn't choose between them

         

       
       Coach Kally Boots


My Christmas Miracle:

Lisa's PET Scan coming back cancer free.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks for visiting.

~ Alissa ~

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with Family!

Cazzy said...

Wow Alissa, you have a SuperMom!

What a great feast and fun day!

Cazzy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...