Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Starry Nights Studio

With this being my first blog post, I thought what better way to start then with actual pictures of my craft room, aka Starry Nights Studio.  

When we bought our house last year, I knew I wanted a completely Van Gogh-inspired room. (Shocker.) So after months of planning... and then another few months of "tweaking," I was finally able to get it just right.  The most valuable addition proved to be the pegboard wall, complete with shelves, hooks and storage cups, perfect for keeping all of my favorite tools within arms reach.  I bought the pegboard at http://www.azardisplays.com/ and would recommend them to anyone.


I bought this wall unit at A.C. Moore. It was perfect for storing my ribbon and acrylic paint. In case you're wondering, yes, that is in fact a Vincent Van Gogh action figure next to the "CREATE" sign. 


For my scrapbook paper, I assembled two large shelving units and bought 12x12" scrapbook paper containers at Joanns to stack on them. I added a small off-the-floor shelving unit underneath for extra scrap bins.


I keep all of my rubber and acrylic stamps, stamp pads, embellishments and Cricut cartridges in the large craft pantry next to my desk. I'm still playing around with the organization of it, but for now it works! 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

lcamacho said...

Love the Pegboard need to go take a look at the sight. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...