Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Premade Scrapbook Albums

I could not be more excited. Not more than one week since the opening of Starry Nights Studio and I'm already flooded with orders and e-mails!  Thank you guys so much for all the love! I'm a little stressed trying to get it all done - but I'm not complaining! I haven't had the chance to update my sold items inventory yet, but I will as soon as I can. 

On Sunday, I added these two new family-themed premade scrapbook albums to my inventory. 


I still think giving someone a scrapbook is one of the most unique gift ideas, so it was nice when I received a custom order for someone who needed an anniversary present for her parents showcasing their lives together. 

The inspiration of these two pages came from my own personal scrapbook album about my grandparents.  It's amazing how just a few pictures and journal entries completely transform a premade page.




Here I typed up just a short paragraph of my grandparents lives together.  I thought it served as a great introduction for their album.



Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my God these are gorgeous!

Patsy said...

Just ordered your last Memories scrapbook. Can't wait to get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...